miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Hello Friends!

Hello friends explore these pages and tell you a little about myself, I felt a great person, with the friends and acquaintances can tell, I like things that gives us life as women in my case, but unfortunately cars contamination, passenger trucks fascinate me and I would drive one, attend my classes, I also like reading, music of all genre "band" of my classes that I like most is the computer, learning English is something I like, enjoy the scenery even if they are urban, ride the bus, I forgot that driving is something that fascinates me. Of the things I dislike are pollution, cold this season, disease, etcetera. Well I hope that's all positive feedback. Take care.

1 comentario:

  1. It seems you use a translator. Did you Angel?
    I hope not. Please complete your profile ;D

    ResponderEliminar